Sunday 4 December 2011

Letterforms

This doesn't necessarily use interesting letter forms, but I found the sign funny.

While stuck on the motorway I noticed a 'T' in the steamed window. I like the fact that the car lights are 'blurred'.

'H'

'B'

'Y'

'I'
'D'

I like how the label on this bottle is torn and only part of the writing is visible.

I love the look of the strongbow glass and how even though glass is transparent and writing still stands out.

'H'

'M'

'H'

'X'

This is a sign in the pub Walkabout ... I like that it's bold but informal.

'B'

'H'

'D'

'B'

'O'

'C'

'A'

'E'

Various letters.

'W'

'Z'

'O'

'L'

This is the poster on the bin in the baseroom.

Rubber letters.

I love this photograph ... The backward letters and the items in the background.


'I'

Either 'Y' or a 'W'

'A'

'T'

'S'

'O'

I found this sign interesting so took a photograph of it. I don't know whether I'd use it in my movie but I like the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment